/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Monday, September 15, 2008

Slack

In order to give myself a break I've decided that fatty foods, alcohol, unhealthy sleeping habits and poor nutrition must go. I've been cutting myself some slack just to cope but after a while you get addicted to those things. Note to self: content for counselling session on Wednesday!

Actually when I'm not busy sleeping I have heaps of spare time which I then waste in front of the telly in front of the lappy doing something crappy. Like Manhunting.

Daniel's away in Perth for the week so I have the whole house to myself. I'm torn; tonight its either I sleep on his bed so I can wallow in his scent, or I sleep in mine and wake up feeling lost, confused and in need of a big hug.

Come back soon? It seems strange now that you're gone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home