/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Monday, August 11, 2008

Day

I am afraid of getting old.

It's raining heavily, I'm tucked into the pile of work in front of me eating the most unhealthy snack known to man (instant noodles). It's cold but I refuse to wear warm clothes so the heater is working overtime.

At the other end, he's fast asleep in his bed oblivious to all my activities. Manhunt to keep me company because 'just looking' calms me down, how weird is that. But tonight the people are either rude wrinkly weird hairy fat, or a combination of these. I am a bitch.

And I'm afraid I will one day be like them - rude wrinkly weird hairy AND fat so it's unfortunate I'm starting the day with this mindset; in the evening it will just be me, the cat and dxniel in the comfort of our suburban apartment with the heater on full blast and cheesy TV shows blaring on the TV, tucking into cake to celebrate me

As of today I'm no longer 'just legal'.

Cheers to me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Corgant said...

Happy Birthday!

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

Happy birthday, OGB!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home