/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Saturday, July 05, 2008

OCD

And I do it again.

I'm constantly computing the logistics in my head. Step 1. Step 2. Step 3. Backup plan in case of an emergency. Price. Discounts. Figures. Numbers. Letters. I'm making this holiday into one big mathematical equation.

Because I'm scared of just doing as-is. In 12hrs I will be boarding a plane. That itself is a scary thought. Dxnixl hasn't even packed. He'll do it tomorrow.

Which is perhaps something I can never do. I said to him I will do all the booking, worrying and suffering because it's *my* country and I should know better. So I've done it. Down to getting spare Ringgit so we're not stranded in a worst case scenario (whatever that may be). But it's slowly becoming apparent that I simply enjoy being obsessive compulsive, and this whole trip is just one big excuse to get worked up.

Apparently, stress turns me on. Big time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

stress?hmmm...lemme ease u...lets sing out of tune perhaps..hye anyway..love reading ur blogs..cool

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home