/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Monday, May 19, 2008

Twitch

Managing just fine without alcohol or ranty episodes on the sidewalk with a stubby in one hand and a ciggy in the other. Eyes twitchy. Is it true you blink less when you stare at the computer screen?

Catching up on iLectures is a pain. Yeah so why do I miss the lectures in the first place. I love being able to pause rewind pause rewind at will but telling myself to get it started needs motivation, of which I have none. Interesting to listen to my own recorded presentation. I sound so different and "manly", even as I stumble across three different methods of speaking; neutral, Manglish and Ocker.

Facebook to kill time. My biggest sin is Packrat. Gorgeous artwork and anything that brings out kiasu in me is addictive. But now I'm becoming bipolar = new editions released: Happy. No new cards: Bored. New cards: Happy. Insomnia, red eyes, back aches, 6am sleeps and an irregular diet are some of the well-known side effects.

Facebook is also a good way to find out that some random (Malaysian) on MSN knows a person who knows a person who knows you after you've stayed at his place for a few nights and accepted "gifts". I mean money lah. Which is interesting because I always forget how tiny the KL gay community is, and how its just one bitch after another in a sea of familiar faces - you the reader in KL/PJ would probably know me in person. Yes I was that popular and "out-there".

Random goes on to say he'd date me if I wasn't already dated because I fall in his "top 5 percentile". Whatever that means. Why are Malaysians obsessed with getting partners? Their sole purpose of existence fits a breeder's perspective on life; singularity is challenging to them. There's no "enjoy life", only "depression" because everything revolves around he-wants-me-he-wants-me-not.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are concerned about loosing time on Packrat you can test my script to collect credits and pop-ups automatically, highlight the cards that are missing from you vault, etc.

Since you are an expert/addicted user you can surely suggest me new features or improve the way the whole thing works.

3:34 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Whoa. You're right about the KL gay boys being practically 2 degrees apart. You mean I might know you in real life? :) Doubt it though since I'm a shy hermit.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home