/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Recovery

"The Vines - Autumn Shade" is trippy.

It hurts. I'm grabbing my pillow, hiding under the sheets hoping it will all go away. Two glasses of water later and I feel like throwing up.

What friends? The numbers on my mobile have all been contacted within the past 24 hours. I don't know enough people?

Red fingers. I've been typing on MSN for the past 4 hours. I can't give a rat's ass about the rings around my eyes. I want company.

In between alcohol and vitamin sessions I'm finding it harder and harder to deal with the comedowns. I peak a massive amount so the recovery is abrupt and hard.

Today has been an emotional roller coaster. Up and down and then up again - I hate it how there's this 24hr lag before I start to feel numb. Axvxn says deal with it, and I know I should; not sure if I know how. Two days of intense partying have drained me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Eh, sakit ape ni!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home