/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Shame

People accuse me of being racist, being sticky towards my own group of Malaysian people who come to this country as cash cows to help out the poor impoverished students who otherwise can't afford to help the university meet its spectacular seven digit budget, and yet at the same time there are those who remain within their ghettos of supremacy of all that is white and freckled, all that is blond blue green brown and hazel, who only want to mix around with others who resemble themselves closely and those who share in their ideals and upbringings.

'I only speak/hang out/ make friends/ have sex with other caucasians". Now, isn't that the same as calling me pulut hitam? Hypocrites.

Oh and BTW just so you know I’ve had sex with more colours than the rainbow flags you see on Pride day.

Although my English speaking skills which are comparable if not better than many of those out there, I still get people speaking to me slowly and a-little-too-clear-for-my-liking as though English is some form of gibberish in my dictionary. I love bitch-slapping them back with a whole string of words, usually derogatory, spoken in the fastest manner a Malaysian like myself can possibly speak, sometimes sending them reeling across the floor in shock and disbelief.

Yes, I realise I have a tan, and it is inbuilt. Genetic. I didn't ask for it. I didn't buy it at Safeway with my credit card. It's natural. Same with my narrow eyes, black hair, dark brown irises, small nose, low brow and flat forehead. All the better for you to tell me apart from the rest of the crowd, innit?

It must feel so good when you look different from me, because you link this look to that of 3rd World hardship and barbaric mentalities. What's the word for it? Oh yes. 'Uncultured', you say. In comparison with your melanoma-plastered skin and fake blond hair?

Rotten mangosteen. Give us back that Malaysian made computer of yours. And the sofa. And the plasma TV. And the…

If you can't accept that difference, nor step out of your blond haired mentality and face the fact that you're just jealous that I can do so many things that you have to strive so hard to do (such as keeping a small waist and an almost permanent tan with no fuss at all), then perhaps you belong there together with the rest of your mates who also love wallowing in the ‘exclusive’ pit with other grandmother-smelling cunts.

You like noodles, you say?

“Selective exclusion” may be alive and well in Australia, but it’s not coming from my Malaysian tight and firm arse. I'm fucking studying here long-term, I have friends from all ethnicities and religious affinities, and I have my angmoh. Your turn.

(Oh and pity cause I’m really fucking good in bed)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home