/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Say

This, the powerful world of the blogosphere, is where one remains untouchable. Not talking about those people in India where they can't get jobs and can't ascend from their status from poverty etc. I mean, you can say what you like and other people who read it can either choose to listen and agree with you or they can get fucked.

You are your own person in the blogosphere. You choose what you want to say and how you want to say it, and nobody, not even the freak who keeps posting anonymous posts on your blog, can tell you what to say. You have the absolute power, more than Kim Jong-Il and Robby Mugabe COMBINED, will ever have.

Which is why I'm going to say what I'm going to say.

~


















I FUCKING LOVE TULIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






















Haah. What, you thought I was going to say something scandalous? :P

Truth is, I've planted my first set of tulip bulbs. They should bloom in three months.

Is the end of the post?

Duh. I said what I wanted to say already right. Read some more for what.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chalks said...

but that means they will be blooming in the middle of winter! :-|

11:45 PM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

But that's what I want it to do! Besides, it lives in my room so it will enjoy the warmth of the heater and the sun from the window :P

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Buddha! I love tulips too.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home