/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Addiction

I'm not even going to try to describe what this picture is about


Look familiar to you? No? Well. Everybody's reading it. Everybody's immersing themselves in the bitchy cesspool that is her blog. Everybody, including the boyfriend is addicted to the Singlish infested, pink cutie blog that is Xiaxue's.

First it was the Girls Out Loud movies that I recommended to people after a tip off from a stranger in the UK. I found it hilarious because it not only touched on a lot of things close to home (and four folded my homesickness... sob!), but also because it was fucking BITCHY.

And then I stumbled upon her blog and foolishly promoted her address to a FEW people I knew (including the boyfriend and voila. Worse than heroin addiction nia. Everybody kua kua reading it now.

The other day I caught him reading post after post, trawling through cyberspace to get a larger slice of this ah lian girl, neglecting ME and DINNER and the CAT for that bitch.

So I asked him to STOP READING IT... but no, no, today, he sent me a photo from her blog asking me what it was:

Unknown Object


The 'goddess' had taken the photo while on a visit to KL. I was kind enough to inform my angmoh that this was one of the many street dildos that are littered across KL city, where you could get your anal fix when you needed it most.

Like, HELLO... who the **** takes pictures of FIRE HYDRANTS??? Ok so maybe I take pictures of bloody flowers and shit, but hey that's still better than taking a picture of a FH.

Fine lah. I mean, I don't mind if everybody is addicted to kennysia because his blog is quite well done and there's not so much pink in it, but HER?????

And in one post, she says that US Marine Lance Corporal Daniel Smith, who was convicted in the Phillippines for RAPE, was HOT. Apparently, its not rape if the person who rapes you is hot. Anybody with a gun license, tell me. I need you to SHOOT her to stop the infestation.

Famous quote from the 'goddess':

I am xiaxue. I didn't choose fame. It chose me.

ARRRGH. I don't care if people don't read my blog. That's fine. I'm not a celebrity blogger. My blog entries are shit, long, boring and I do not have many cute pictures of bunnies on my website either. I write for my own pleasure and she writes for yours. I don't have enough credentials to allow me to mingle with other famous celebrities, or get free nose jobs, or a pink PSP from Malaysia (FOC too, damnit!).

My blog is black and not pink, I don't post stuff even remotely close to her level of bitchy-ness, and I don't appear on Mediacorp 5 for your entertainment and leisure.

So what if you don't read my blog. I don't care. But I care if you read hers.

It's INSANE.

I know what you are thinking. And I know you bloody Googled for her. I can smell the stench of ah lian-ness slowly spreading across the world. Fine. Go away then. Go get addicted to her blog. Don't need to visit mine anymore!

Click here to get INSTANTLY addicted.

Go on. I know you want it. Everybody else is doing it.

Bah.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey be fair! soon as i read her entries about rape, i wanted to vomit blood.

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. well at least the both of u have something in common. bitch-iness.

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I definitely am addicted to *you* now that I've found your blog :)

You had me at Kylie ...

*adds to feed reader*

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wht happened to your 'about me'?

5:12 AM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

huh? nothing is wrong with it...

11:58 AM  
Blogger Elliot T. McBeal said...

I closed the window the moment the gazillion pictures started downloading. I think I will stick with your blog.

12:21 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Read xiaxue's blog too :0 It is kinda addictive. Kinda!

But yours is better :)

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I juz wanna tell you that what did you say regarding your blog was not true at all. Your blog entries are not shit, long, nor even boring. Instead I have actually found it very fun, inspiring, and delighting.

Btw, I have been reading your blog for over 1 year, since the post about your part time job in Dome, KL and so far, I've been enjoying it. So don't put in ur heart what other ppl said regarding ur blog and keep up ur hard work, k :)

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was first introduced to her blog, I didn't even stay for more than a minute. I didn't even finish one complete post of heres. Why? Cos it doesn't interest me at all and I'm still wondering why so many are reading it.

Honestly, your blog is much more interesting. Keep it up!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home