/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Saturday, August 09, 2008

MIFF

Watched a movie called West 32nd, a story about Korean gangsters (who speak American) and lawyers (whoever thought the two were compatible). Dxnixl's choice so it had violence blood and all the gory scenes he loves. I had a hard time adjusting to the cinema seats that were built for midgets... and when the movie finally took off my sleepy mind was busy doing other things (well ok some of the characters had nice shoulders). So I don't really know if I enjoyed it?

It was weird.

On a different note, the launch of the Beijing Olympics was a load of shit. Seriously... children in ethnic costumes holding hands and smiling?? I don't think it was an accurate depiction of a people slaughtered and culturally 'reconditioned'. I won't even start talking about the self-glorification and in your face display of power.

I kept hoping there would be a terrorist attack and a plane would crash through the stadium, killing everyone. That would have been so much more fun (hey, great publicity!), don't you think?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home