/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Sunday, June 22, 2008

New

Three holes indeed.

And it's like, omg I'm speaking like a three year old. Dxnixl is having fun doing this to me. INSULTING MY SPEECH. He loves it when I trip over the d's and the t's, so he asked me to pronounce 'detention' and I fell right into it.

But otherwise he's having a shit time with my new piercings. I think he's worried I will one day come home with breasts and pink pantyhose. Actually it's kind of cute that he's taking so much offense in the 'new me'. It's like I enjoy all the attention I'm getting.

So I've learned that the tongue is very important for eating. This is after I had marmalade toast and a banana - lets just say blood tastes better when you're not actually in pain. And no, two front teeth cannot be used to chew through toast.

Mental note: get babyfood.

The toilet is also feeling the shits (literally). Everything out my end is wet, lumpy, gooey, and oh so yucky. This is what happens when you have soup four times in a row.

And yes I saw bits of corn (from the Minestrone). This is going to be an interesting recovery.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home