/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Friday, June 20, 2008

Is?

Blink.

Blink.

Blink.


I am having trouble writing. Taking some time out on a Friday night, just sitting at home with the cat and the stereo in the background. Well actually the cat is sitting on me. Warm pussy yum.

Tomorrow I will get three holes in me. Which is great I think; I'm finally getting the hang of dealing with this kind of shit. Oh dear lord the lady downstairs is listening to NIN. Which would be fine if she was 50 years younger. I must say I'm pretty shit at music for a 21yo. Shame on me.

And don't ever think about laser hair removal if you're a wuss. Don't believe the ads - it REALLY hurts. And this is the first in a total of 5 sessions. Ouch.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Three holes! OUCH!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home