/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Party

Long weekend. Jesus died so we could have a holiday.

Trailer Trash at Billboard, Russell St. Very unusual to have a gay dance party in the middle of Chinatown. 11am and I'm already inside with the most cleavage I could afford, helping dxnixl handout free dog-tags with safe-sex messages on them.

Mxtt offers me a drink; six bottles and one pill later I'm on the podium dancing away to Britney (omg trashy). He's kind of cute - wide grin and big eyes. He likes my jaw cause it is very square (wtf). Hot dancer. I've never had someone grab me by the belt in a long long time.

And good amounts of pashing. Inhibitions are rare when you're chemically altered.

Out to get fresh air. Trip to 7-eleven sees many heads turn as Mxtt and I hold hands down Russell St. Fuck off cunts, I say aloud. Pills make me a rowdy bitch. Does it make you chatty? He's telling me a lot of things but I can't make sense of it (cause it's mostly shit). Too windy so we're back inside, dancing away to Basement Jaxx with our tops off and not a single care in the world.

~

"Why can't we take the party bus?" Fuck man. Dxnixl leads the way to his friend's for congee (that's porridge for you Malaysians) and my first cigarette in 2 years. My mood is slowly dropping.

Recovery at Spider Club, Chapel St. Mental note to self = stay away from tight tank tops when the weather is 9 degrees. More alcohol and pills. DJ Dan Murphy. Dancing with my top off and flirting with sleazy guys who want me.

More pashing.

Dxnixl is my safety net. Literally tells me to breathe when I'm overheating. We take a taxi home and I'm gorging my face with Maggi and meat pie before sleep in undies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home