/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

RawHide

RawHide

First time into Chasers and it looks very much like The Market. Dxnixl is more keen than I am to be partying, but I try to make it anyway.

High of 41 degrees. The NYE scorcher has put everyone off wearing clothes (poor cloakroom?). On the dance floor, two men dressed in nothing but jockstraps, their bums bouncing to every beat of Wayne G. Sweat. 'Manly' men who refuse to wear deodorant, some smell heavily of recently ingested amphetamines. Nice.

Trance room is better known as 'Asia'. Every man woman and child here is either Asian or the men who love them. Dxnixl is more keen here than anywhere else (surprise?). My prejudices mean everyone seems bitter and skanky, so I confine myself instead to DJ Dan Murphy and the Crystal Room.

~
More alcohol please.

People around me continue gyrating to even the shittiest music. I'm having trouble with getting onto the beat even after 4 champagnes. MDMA needed? Then a glance of DJ Jimi Harrison?

4.40am and I'm already leaving Dxnixl to the crowd of people. Heading home I bump into Simon/Freddie outside Heaven's Door, and a few hugs later I'm back home on my own with a can of sardines and Indomie before bed in just undies.

Happy New 2008.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleeping in just your undies .... sexy ;-) But then what do you normally wear to bed ?

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home