/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Blogging

Funny. At that time again. Here I am when the rest of the continent is fast asleep, ranting away at myself on Blogger. What am I doing here and how did I get here, I can barely remember.

Reading blogs online gives me a whole lot of insight into the lives of the people whom I've never met or am willing to meet. Its not often that you can be in so many places at once without actually being there. Blogs give you that. It lets you live a life that you otherwise would never live, do things you would otherwise never do, and see the world in ways you would otherwise never see.

It lets you be somebody else for the day instead of your sordid self, and in many ways that can be a rewarding experience.

Then again if you are reading Xiaxue's blog, this rule does not apply.

Digressing a little, why do people post so many personal pictures of themselves on their blog? Or maybe the question should be, why am I so reluctant to post personal pictures of myself on MY blog? Is it a fear of rejection, fear of disclosure or just plain laziness? I've never seen myself putting a name to this blog, or a face, because I just don't need to.

I have received 6 emails from this dude asking me to send him a picture. Freaky. If you are reading this, then listen up: get fucked. I don't think it’s important whether or not my dick is larger than yours or whether or not you could launch a Boeing 777 using my chest as a runway. That's for me to know and for you not to want to know.

Yes I get it, some people are desperate for online attention, but I'm just not one of them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

as always .. u write ever so well ! really like ur writing. I find it just so relaxing to read!

keep it up ya and hope u have a great lovely week ahead of u ! Huggggg

seaweeds

http://seaweeds.livejournal.com/

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like xiaxue's blog...very interesting and entertaining :p
i understand why you wouldnt wanna post your picture on the internet, but im sure a lot of us (your readers) are at least a bit curious as to how you look... hehe... you can always cover up your face a bit by inverting the colors or something ;)

4:09 PM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

Good for you Mr Anon., I'm happy you've found Xiaxue and I hope you will visit her blog more often to give her more hits so that hopefully in the future she will finally reach the 100,000 hits per day target she so desperately wants.

As for pictures, well, lets just say, I'm not posting one, PERIOD.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Kihu said...

uhmnn well its your right to post the pic or not..anyway ppl always have expectations against blogger.. I mean they wan us to post this and that. ahaha but i'm glad that u dun give a fuck on that anyway :) keep on writing and I do like your writing a lot actually!

10:51 PM  
Blogger yw[2k] said...

Having seen onegayboy in person, I can attest to the fact that he's cute, cheeky and most of all intelligent. And he even remembered my birthday!

Too bad I only met him a day or two before he left!

p/s: If you want his pic ask me lah... Hahah. Oops. He has my pic too :X

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home