/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Back Off

If you touch me in the wrong way, I will bite.

I am that angry a person. My self integrity has been challenged to a degree where I will bite one's head off if they tried to hurt me.

And for those whose heads have been severed by me, don't take it personally. It just means you've crossed the line.

Some know this better than others, but most take to heart what I say even though I don't necessarily mean it.

Text message replies to my handphone are unnecessary. I do not say sorry for the things I say though I may retract from further assault. I just want to get this across to you, that I am dangerous to mess around with and I will say the most hurtful things I can possibly say if you are not careful with the way you 'handle' me.

When I become like that, it just means I'm building a bubble to protect myself, a defense mechanism almost, and I don't care how many people I hurt in the process so long as I myself feel safe.

Don't take it personally. It’s not meant to stir you up. I just want you to back off.

2 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Whoa.

3:10 PM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

what?

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home