/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Say What

Anyone can talk also what! I say what you say what, we all together sama-sama say loh. Sometime also I don't understand you la, always say me until so like that. What I do to deserve this hah?

Just because you so rich then come and action at me lah. I know la, I bo lui, whereas you can come here study in Melbourne just as excuse to run away from your mama. You also so rude geh say me like those miskin type. So fine la, you wear those Gucci and shake your pi gu in front of everybody, doesn't mean you can say me like this; I also got dignity can.

This is my blog I like so I do what I want loh. You cannot tell me what I can do because that is my business loh. Don't come and campur tangan in my business. I know you are those very kepoh type but seriously loh, I cannot tahan already. If you don't like plants then you can go fly kite loh. I never critisise your interest in Anime right? Then for what you simply comment on my one?

Those thing you say about me on your blog, fine loh, say as you like, but you know also that is not true. You just simply say me because you want to get back at me, because that day I call you slut. When did I buy expensive thing for myself? I not so action like you. I also cannot afford those chapalang brand. As I told you, I bo lui, so NEH, IN YOUR FACE!!!!

Then that part you say me, I so like queen like that, actually is not true loh. I also never wear those kind of things that you accuse me, simply say one. If you can find those type of clothes in my wardrobe then only you say me, otherwise go die. I know you think you are very sexy but seriously you dress like uncle. And I not the only one who say loh. Your jie jie all also say one.

You feel so insecure until like that is it? That just because I said that you don't appreciate what you have, then you angry for nothing. So sensitive like girl only. But its true loh, you spend your mama money here in Melbourne and never give a damn about how she feel. I think you are problem kid in her eyes loh, since she never scold you I suspect she also give up liao.

Don't say I jialat when you yourself even worse loh. If you want to fight online also can, we start to post like crazy loh, you post one I post one, then we all become one happy family loh. You scolded me, I scolded you, very nice the feeling ya. We all sama sama bitchy together.

And no, I don't have any Hello Kitty in my room can. Its not cute at all, why I should waste money on those thing? Anyhow say me for what.

Oh and, I notice that day loh, see you walking in Uni, your skin so dark already. Must be going to Solarium again ah. Now look like cincau liao.

Maybe suits you loh, since your boyfriend's tummy like tau huay. So funny can!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooo what provoked that? go on, give us the link! love the salty linguistic mix.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home