/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Monday, August 14, 2006

Blog

I received an email with comments about my blog:

hey. my name's [[*censored]]. i just read through your blogspot and the way you put your thoughts together is amazing. it's like reading what's running through someone's head at that very moment - and making total sense but at the same time i'd never think to say it.

sorry if i just seem like another ugly white guy making a pass. just wanted to leave you with a compliment.

and the last track on miss furtado's newest album, all good things come to an end, is my favourite.


Does my blog do that to you? Does it make you feel like you're running through my thoughts and feelings?

Do give me your feedback. I'd love to know.

Especially since my posts are mostly jargon (-_-)"

3 Comments:

Blogger ikanbilis said...

your blog made goos impact on me, thats for sure. but i just read it more for the sake of fun i guess?

4:39 AM  
Blogger ikanbilis said...

wait. letm e put it in proper words. reading blogs are like reading books except this time its more lively and freshly made! and your imagination goes even wilder because one can put his shoe inside the author's

based from a naive student who loves to read blog than blog his own blog - me =P

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Keith said...

=X someone was here before me! lol! apparently it does.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home