/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fuck

Someone has stolen my hotmail account from me. The passwords have been changed and the security question edited so I can no longer access the account. I've been trying to log on to MSN for about an hour, trying to figure out how to get into my account but I've been banned by Microsoft for trying too many times.

I cannot remember if I've left my account password anywhere because I'm very careful with it. I've never committed it to pen and paper so I don't know that person managed to hack into my account and change my password.

That person now has unlimited access to my MSN and all the contacts under my name. Also, all the private emails that I saved in my hotmail account. That person is impersonating me on MSN, saying things I'd never say and doing things I'd never do.

And there's nothing I can do to stop it from happening.

I'm so irritated and fucked up. I don't understand how this can happen, especially since I'm very careful with my passwords. I don't know anyone who has any reason to want to take revenge on me, and I don't have any known enemies.

I just don't see who would get a kick out of annoying me and hurting the people I've come to know on MSN.

I wish that person is struck by lightning in his/her sleep or eaten by a cow.

I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Someone please offer me comfort and advice, because I think I'm about to lose my head.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eric here...
wondering how ur weekend has been and why nvr heard from u or seen u on msn.

email or msn me h2odragon1981@hotmail.com ok?

take care

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contact Microsoft. It happened to me back in 2004. Both my Yahoo and hotmail hijacked. I got my hotmail back with help from Microsoft but not Yahoo. That person used my Yahoo email and send nasty messages to all my contacts. Very embarassing!

Wish you well....

MT @ Qatar

4:58 AM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

Yeah, I've contacted Microsoft and provided as much detail as I can. I really hope that I can get my hotmail account back, because I've been using it for over three years now and also I don't want any fradulent emails going out to the people I have on my contact list...

10:43 AM  
Blogger Kihu said...

duh... u have any enemy out there ? ahaha

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is but a taste of what people are capable of if you don't protect yourself. worse things can happen.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Apollo n Hermes said...

poor guy, take it easy.. u need a clear mind to think wat u can do...

6:32 PM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

Having a clear mind... it's going to be hard, with semester starting and heaps of things to do. Not to mention part time work... arrgh

7:00 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Was trying to comment yesterday but failed. Hope you are getting better. Can't seem to provide you with any constructive opinion but as for comfort, always pleasure to support a friend if you don't mind. *hugs* :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

Thanks for all the support guys...

*hugs*

9:17 PM  
Blogger yw[2k] said...

No wonder I don't see you online or MSN!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home