/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Expectations

I hate it when people try to hold me back, and use age as an excuse not to do things. People of that character are weak in mind and thought, and those who commit themselves to something but later back out for unreasonable excuses should be cut into pieces with a salad knife and be turned into dog food.

Don’t invite me to something then later inform me that it’s not going to happen, especially if I’m already on my way there and you call it off.

And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that I bothered to get myself dressed up for the occasion only to be told later that there wasn’t going to be one.

I'm not asking you to take care of my feelings or expectations; I'm just asking you to be polite.

So get that in your head.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I agree that is so irritating.

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes even having expectations on ourselves can be hard enough, so what gives us the right to have expectations on others?

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home