/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Delta Goodrem

So far I have received a lot of requests from people visiting this blog regarding the songs that I use on this site.

Previously I have neither listed down the name nor the artist of the song which I upload onto my blog, so I am going to make it a habit to tell you guys where I sourced the song from.

The current song is sung by Delta Goodrem, an Australian singer who was a star in the drama series "Neighbours" and who is currently dating Bryan McFadden from Westlife. She performed this song for the opening ceremony of the 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games and I was there to witness it. The pyrotechnics were awesome and the song was well choreographed. The song is composed by Bryan McFadden.

I will link the video clip soon. Enjoy the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home