/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cravings

Feeling the recoiling effect from starvation and malnutrition. I have been trying to cut back on my spending and the only obvious way for me to do so is to forsake my eating habits.

I MISS MALAYSIAN FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Char Siew Fan (叉烧饭)
Char Siew Pau (叉烧包)
Chau Koay Teow (炒粿條)
Chow Tow Fu (臭豆腐)
Hai Nan Ji Fan (海南鸡饭)
Hak ka Ka Lei Chuu Kyok (客家咖哩豬皮)
Hei Hu Jiao Dun Ji (黑胡椒炖鸡)
Kung Po Kai Fan (宮保鸡饭)
Laksa (叻沙)
Loh Mee (撈麵)
Nasi Briyani
Nasi Lemak
Papadam
PeiTan(皮蛋)
Roti Pisang
Rendang Ikan
Siew Loong Pau (小笼包)
Siew Mai (燒味)
Wan Tan Meen (云吞面)
Yee Meen (伊面)
Yong Tow Fu (酿豆腐)


Waaaaaahhhh

The Cravings... I can't beat them...

Help me...

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

The only option left is to send it to you via email...Do you mind?.kekeke

3:17 AM  
Blogger famezgay said...

hahaha few years to go dude.. ahaha tahan a bit yah.. ahaha

11:01 AM  
Blogger Ganymede said...

Don't Melbourne have Msia restaurants? The last time I was there, I had the best nasi lemak ever. I forgot where it was. Hang in there man~~~

9:24 PM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

Wah. I've been to some Malaysian restaurants but obviously they aren't the best in Melbourne, the food was really bad and expensive. Don't know the good spots to eat, waiting for someone to show me around.

Email food? Yum.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home