/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Monday, April 17, 2006

What

WHAT TURNS ME ON
Chocolate and cool people.


WHAT TURNS ME OFF
1. People who are looking for sex and one night stands. Im not a rentboy.

2. People who are old enough to be my father. Im sorry I dont want to meet up with people your age because I think it is just sick.

3. Sticky/possessive, rude and inconsiderate people and queens screaming for attention. My tolerance for nonsense is very low.

4. Boring people who cant get past the "Hi hows it going" line because it gets REALLY old REALLY fast.

5. People who dont have a face picture on their profile. Im sorry but I dont talk to "discreet" people or headless corpses.

6. Emotional game players. I dont have enough of time or energy to deal with your crap so please stay away from me if you like to manipulate other people and play immature mind games. That is SO not cool.

7. People who want my msn address or phone number without getting to know me first. I dont collect contacts like trophies, its just not my thing

2 Comments:

Blogger yw[2k] said...

Becareful of who you bring back to your bed, you never know what else they'll bring with them...

11:40 AM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

I'll make a mental note of that.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home