/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Friday, April 14, 2006

No more rain

The rain has stopped. This has got to be the longest day ever

Ever since I've come to Melbourne I've never had a day longer than this.

I had an appointment to watch Brokeback Mountain today but the person cancelled on me without informing me first. Without any backup plans I ended up without a date for the rest of the day. Most of the other people I know had either gone away for the weekend or were too lazy to get out of the house.

My luck started to take a turn when someone decided to go to The Peel and invite me along. Little did I expect that not long after this invitation was sent out he changed his mind.

Another guy wanted me over his place to accompany him but I felt he was too tired. He had danced 8 hours at Raw Hide and he wanted to crash into bed. Because he felt lonely (and I admit I was fucking lonely too) he suggested that I go over to his place and spend the night there. As I haven't met him prior to this I guess it was not a good idea so politely turned him down.

And now, I'm sitting here in front of my stupid laptop in the same way I have been doing since 11am this morning. I've been surfing for about 12 hours.

Fuck the bastards.

Fuck myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home