/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Dry

The humidity has touched 30% and the ambient temperature around 15 degrees.

I can almost feel my nose twitching. Not because there's something nice to smell but because its all dried up inside. Very cold and dry

Skin on my face has been flaking like wax. Even Biotherm isn't enough to remedy the cracks and peeling skin. The upside, however, is that all my pimples have dried up and flattened. Even the pigmentation is starting to even off.

So its like this, winter? I thought it was supposed to be wet and cold but this is just too much for me. It has been very dry in Melbourne. No rain for weeks, and a much lower than average rainfall as compared with the corresponding period last year.

Seems like the clouds have chosen to stay away from this part of Australia and ravage the North with tropical cyclones. Sigh.

Where is the rain when I need it most???

Send us some rain please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home