/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Carelessly

Give me a man and I'll be satisfied for a day

Give me a boy and I'll be satisfied for a week

Give me sex and I'll be satisfied for a month

But give me love and I’ll never be satisfied


The weather is going crazy, 25 degrees up from 10 just a few hours ago. Never expected it to make me feel so happy. Lots of sunshine and gusts of hot air every now and then gets me all sweaty and high. Love the heat.

Feeling hot.

Tempt me with delicious sweets to keep me fat. Wonder why I'd fall for them so easily. Expensive to buy and unhealthy to eat but yet you always want more of them.

Maybe it is the same case with men. "Expensive" to buy and "unhealthy" to eat and yet you'll always want more even though you've already had your throat stuffed to its capacity

What exactly is the satisfaction that I get from achieving these encounters that I set out to complete? None perhaps. I’m like a rabbit being lured towards a trap by a cheap carrot on a stick. It’s the testosterone talking here, not my conscience.

But I choose not to believe that yesterday was about a bloody steroid that came from somewhere in my scrotal sac. How could one use that as an excuse to get away with what was really there?

No, one cannot. Nor can one expect anything from an encounter like this and yet secretly deep down inside you set yourselves with great expectations for what is about to happen.

Climbing in to his car was the least of my problems. Getting into the mood was easy too. But the psychological and emotional effect was difficult to oppress. How could I? The sweet scent of a male pressed upon me as if it was meant to be. The soft touch of his guai-lo freckled skin against the contrasting Asian-yellow of mine made me quiver.

I've always been a sucker for hair. Dirty blond streaks carelessly combed across his head as if it was meant to be touched and felt. I was scared. This was all new to me. What was that feeling? I can’t really remember but I know for sure that despite all that a gentle peck of assurance was there just in case, to tell me that it was ok to be shy

Blue eyes the colour of the sky to entice me, sweet words to tell me that he loves me

I believe in spontaneity. Perhaps you too share in my beliefs?

Red wine and amber lights in the background to keep the mood where it was meant to be. Soft music to keep my heightened senses in check, and the occasional hug to let me know how much a man can love another.

It took my breath away

2 Comments:

Blogger yw[2k] said...

"But give me love and I’ll never be satisfied"

SLAP!

2:31 PM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

Why not. I have an insatiable appetite for love :)

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home