/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Monday, January 02, 2006

The Day After

Today I went out for lunch with the Japanese guy. We had decided to grab some Japanese food over in Desa Sri Hartamas but when we got there all the shops were closed. Even the famous Korean BBQ restaurant was not open for lunch (only dinner… blah)…

So we ended up eating Burger King instead. My friend told me that there were no Burger King shops in Japan. Surprising if you ask me since Japanese people follow the American culture closely and Burger King is a brand from there…

He said he preferred Burger King to any other fast food chain and I couldn’t agree more.

He fetched me to Bangsar LRT and I said goodbye, thanking him for the good day yesterday and all the food he paid for… I really hope I get to meet him soon.

Today I was supposed to go to stay with a friend in Cheras. He said that his place wasn’t convenient for me to stay so he suggested renting a hotel room instead. I didn’t want him to waste his money so I told him that I’m getting another friend to take me in for the night.

Anyway, I met up with my friend in Cheras and we had Sushi King at Leisure Mall. He wasn’t feeling well and I was so worried for him…

We tried to catch a movie over at Times Square. He wanted to watch The Promise and was pointing it to me. He didn’t know the English name and neither did I, so we ended up buying the wrong tickets. He bought “A Chinese Tall Story” instead… and when we realized it was too late. He said it was a lousy show and not worth watching and since we couldn’t trade the tickets or return them to the cashier he said that it was ok… I felt very bad because he had to waste the money… seriously I felt like shit

I took him over to the shops behind Times Square instead, the row of shops where Café 69 is also located

We went to those little tea houses and had a decent cup of tea while chatting a bit. He really looked tired and I was feeling tired myself so we left early. Really liked meeting up with him and look forward to meeting him once more. Right now I'm staying over in another friend’s house in Sunway.

Actually I’m beginning to get really tired of moving around. Gosh. I finally get the feeling of being a nomad.

Hope this will end soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home