/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Monday, December 12, 2005

Ugh.. back in Malaysia...

I'm back in Malaysia once more...

It was actually a forced decision to come back.. my uncle wanted to come for a holiday in Malaysia with his kids so I had to follow as nobody would be at home.

I couldn't meet up with many of my friends, some because I didn't have time and some because they were reluctant to meet me, but I did take many pictures while I was there

I think I took close to 1000 photos... each at 5.1Megapixel quality...

Funny how 10 days of comfort in Singapore make you feel lethargic once back on Malaysian soil... The roads are messier and more jammed, the air more polluted, less greenery around... I'm beginning to miss Singapore

How will I feel when I'm in Australia? I'll bet coming back to Malaysia after my studies will be a very sad occasion.

Haha... I'm getting the pics edited and hopefully I can load up some images. I'm now thinking about how I should upload the pictures, whether using Photobucket or MSN space. I'm more concerned about people stealing the pictures. Maybe I should learn how to use Flash...

Overall I had a good time in Singapore, though it could be better.

I MISS SINGAPORE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home