/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Singapore

The day has finally arrived! Tomorrow I shall be going off to Singapore with my aunt!

I have yet to pack but I've already got my currency. I have a list in my mind of what I wish to buy and the places I wish to visit... ooh it will be such a grand occasion!

I will even try to drop by JB to visit my God-bro and hopefully have lunch with him.

I have decided not to buy the digital camera as I have found a friend who can get it at supplier's price for me. The total cost should be around RM1100, which is several hundred Ringgit cheaper than the retail price, and he can also get stuff such as memory cards, tripods and batteries for a cheap price

He is getting the same model, coincidently, so we might just get more discount as we buy two cameras...

Soon I will be a proud owner of a digital camera! But that would also mean that I won't be able to snap pictures in Singapore as I wouldn't have received the camera by then. Oh well.

I plan to visit PC fair tomorrow before I leave for Singapore. Initially the plan was to get the digicam there but now that my friend is helping me to buy, I can now concentrate on buying other gadgets. I will get a thumb drive and probably good headphones, as well as check out the prices of laptops over there. Probably I would want to buy some other small stuff like CD-R's.. but I don't think the necessity is there at the moment.

I can't wait to go to Singapore!!!

And oh, today is World AIDS day. Guys and girls, get a condom if you wanna have sex. Let us help prevent the spread of AIDS

DO YOUR PART!

RedRibbon

4 Comments:

Blogger Pike-chan said...

hhhhhmm.... have fun in SG~~ by the time i arrive in SG, u r already back in MY... u have a great time ya

7:29 PM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

Haha... when are you leaving for sg?

I will have fun there, definitely! Planning on visiting some of the clubs there if possible.

8:12 PM  
Blogger yw[2k] said...

Have a great time and remember to use a condom, as per what you wrote :P Haha :p

11:49 AM  
Blogger Pike-chan said...

i'll be there on Dec 31 morning

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home