/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sim Lim

Ah. Lovely day! Sun shining, ECP full with cars as usual… ah..

(Oh ya, I forgot to mention that my Singaporean uncle’s apartment unit faces the ECP)

We went down to Suntec City, Raffles Place and Raffles Hotel today. My Singaporean aunt parked the car in one of the office buildings along Beach Road and we walked from there. The shopping malls were really boring, and things really expensive. Started to cruise around for cute guys but no success so far

Been trying out my digital camera and have obtained beautiful pictures

Me and my other cousin from Singapore, who is the same age as me went to Sim Lim Square. Actually Sim Lim is just like Lowyat in KL, but it is definitely bigger and better. They have many floors of computer shops selling everything under the sun suitable for the average home computer user to the professional web designer.

I bought my camera yesterday so I didn’t have time to get a memory card (and none came bundled with the camera) so I decided to find one in Sim Lim. After all, having a digital camera without memory would be practically a waste of time. I found my SD-memory card for only SGD$55.00 over there. That would be around RM20 cheaper than the ones I would buy in Malaysia.

I had also checked out the price of the rechargeable batteries but they were too expensive. Had to SMS Justin to check the prices back in Malaysia, and it was retailing at RM99 only versus SGD75 for the equivalent.

So now, I got most of the stuffs I need for my camera, save the tripod.

Took dozens of pictures with my new camera, and am contemplating on posting some of them up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home