/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year, New Experiences

As I type this, I am sitting in cyber café somewhere in Bukit Bintang. The person next to me happens to be a very cute Japanese guy (he’s typing Japanese, that’s how I know)… such nice eye candy. In the streets below, people are already beginning to fill the streets in anticipation for the celebrations.

I’ve not been online very frequently because I’ve been moving around like a gypsy, with little chance for internet access… and because of that my mailbox is clogged with messages. Many new faces sending me points on Axcest, and many messages that need replying. Gosh. Do you think I’ll finish replying all mail/points before my one hour internet session ends? I can’t afford another hour! Gosh…

I have planned to meet up with a Japanese guy (another one, not the one next to me) and he’s offered me a place at his apartment for the night. I’ve never met him before or even heard his voice, but my six sense tells me that it’s going to be ok.

He’s not overly handsome or overly ugly either. Just so-so. The way he speaks English is most amusing. I don’t mean to make it sound like I’m mocking him… I mean, the sentences he write can be very cute at times….

He travels a lot as the nature of his job requires him to. So far he has been to many places such as Thailand, Vietnam, Shanghai, Melbourne, Beijing, Singapore… just to mention a few. Mostly he travels there on business trips. He must be a rich guy… as he stays in Mont Kiara.

Wow. I can’t wait. I’ll be heading over to KLCC soon to meet him there.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home