/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Moving on

I have moved out of my aunt’s house. Actually it was all such a rush, but I managed to get my stuff over to my dad’s place and settle most of the other miscellaneous stuffs that I needed to do.

My father says that it is ok for me to stay over at his place but I mustn’t be home on weekends. Well, you know by the sound of it what his intentions are…. (I am too lazy to elaborate it here) but I feel kind of odd I guess

The past few days I’ve been living like a gypsy because I can’t move in with dad just yet. He asked me to move in only on the second because he wanted to “do things” before I move in. No prizes for the person who guesses what he meant.

Anyway, Its been really great that many of my friends have offered me a place at their house. I think I’m pretty tired moving around, but hey I’ve slept in 3 different beds in the span of only 3 days!

Yeah, I know it’s quite a sad case, but I’ll live through it. I’m learning many new things and I’ve come to know who my REAL friends are.

Wonder how New Year would be like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home