/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Eventful day

Today I went for my visa health check.

I had left the house and sat a bus (yea my motor was still in the workshop) all the way to the LRT station until I realised that I had forgotten to bring my passport and passport-sized picture for identification. I had to take a taxi all the way back to my place, get the stuff and head back towards the LRT.. causing a 1 hour delay.

When I finally reached the panel doctor, it was 1.45pm. The stupid lady behind the counter refused to let me in as she said "we have to go for lunch break at 1pm, come back at 2pm". Grrr. So lazy. Why need lunch break when there are so many nurses and doctors. Never heard of shift meh.

So I decided to go for lunch. Had nasi goreng kampung and limau ais... regretting the decision later as my stomach began to boil...

The doctor was really rude. She literally asked me to "strip"... take off the necklace I was wearing la... take out my wallet and hand phone la... take off my shirt la... stand like this la.. breathe like that la... all just so that I could get my chest X-rayed.

The urine test was weird... she made me stand in a corner to urine. So embarrassing. I didn't drink much water and so I got a container full of yellow liquid... yuck yuck... ya I know.. I'm being gross.

And then there was the blood pressure and usual "probing" and "listening to breathing"

It was all over in 20minutes and cost me RM100. Gee. What an easy way to make money huh.

My friend picked me up and we went to fetch another friend in Puchong for yamcha in SS2. Ended up having McD's... before heading to collect my bike

My baby

Stupid man, asked me to pay RM50! Gosh... what to do... even I don't want to pay also have to pay... anything to get my baby back...

And once I got him, I felt whole again! :)

My cousins from Singapore and Seremban were all down in KL for a holiday so I decided to meet up with them. We went for dinner and my brother joined as well... the food was really great... prawns, tofu, chicken, vegetables, steamed siakap, petai... wah... very nice oh

They all wanted to go to the cybercafe to play DotA so I agreed to follow along. Actually I've never been inside a cybercafe that sells online gaming services so this was a first for me... really. The cyber was already packed by the time we got there and my five cousins plus my brother (six people in total) managed to get their respective computers and they went berserk killing one another on DotA... seriously, I don't see the point of the game nor find it enjoyable, but well, str8 guys will remain str8 I guess

The other people there were kinda rowdy and the music was really loud, not to mention the sounds from the games being played... I felt really out of place in there. Everyone seemed to be "in place" except me. I was kinda lost so I just watched my 11 year old cousin play his DotA against my other cousins, killing and getting killed repeatedly.

It was a full two hours before we headed home. I'm dead tired now.

But at least now I got my baby back! Tomorrow I'm going bowling with my cousins and bringing my digicam over... hope to snap some pics!

3 Comments:

Blogger onegayboy said...

I'm not stupid. I have no choice. The doctor said my previous x-ray is not valid because it didn't come from one of the panel doctors. Also DIMIA requires an original film of the x-ray which must be taken AFTER the CoE has been given to me, not before. If I dont take it, I can't get my visa.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Pike-chan said...

i think it should be ok, not that jer doing double X-ray thingy so often, the radioactivity can still be tolerable.

11:59 AM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

I hope so... but I don't think I will know the consequences until I'm much older haha

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home