/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Realisation

I know how my brother knows. He is the administrator to our little "network" in the house where I share the internet line with him, so he sees the addresses of the websites that I go to.

He probably figured out from there.

He is spying on me, in other words. And he gave me a lengthy lecture about TRUST last thursday, so much for sincerity.

Hi ben. This is Jeremy here. If you are reading this, welcome to my blog, and yes, I am more gay than you think I am. I do appreciate your concerns for me but please from now on don't talk to me about TRUST because you BROKE my trust with you.

Welcome to the life of me you never see at home.

Please enjoy your stay and don't take things too personally. Leave if you are squeamish about gay life and leave if you get angry about the things I say. Otherwise, read on. I really can't control you, can I? That's the beauty of a blog. I can't stop people from reading if they really want to.

Mark my words... This is only the beginning.

Welcome to MY world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home