/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Melbourne

I handed in my acceptance of offer form to University of Melbourne! I am finally going there!

My IDP counselor says that the eCOE (electronic confirmation of enrolment) should arrive from the university in about a week's time so I should be able to process my visa. But the thing is that I will be in Singapore, and not returning until around Christmas so I will have to delay. Only drawback to this is that I may have to wait longer as December is the peak season where most students and holidaymakers process visas to visit Australia or to study there.

My scholarship awarding body has contacted me and the lady asked me which day I would like to go to Melbourne. I didn't know that we were allowed to choose a date! Then I found out that there is another guy who is also going to Melbourne under the same scholarship awarding body, and I chose to go with him

I managed to get his contacts from the lady and sent him text messages to get to know him. Soon after I was already on his MSN list and we were discussing plans to rent the same house! Gosh... I feel he has been God-sent! He's doing all the arrangement and he will get back to me... so, we are both going on the same flight, probably staying together and sharing food expenses!

I'm so thrilled... I can't wait to go..

4 Comments:

Blogger Pike-chan said...

aaaaaaah~~~ glad to hear it all went well... remember all the concerns we talked about at the sunway mas mamak? it turns out, things have gone into a better path... am happy for u :D

7:28 PM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

Yeah I remember it well. Do you want to go to the mamak again? :P

After I come back from SG la.. k? Then we go discuss stuff again LOL

8:19 PM  
Blogger yw[2k] said...

Congrats on your acceptance into Melbourne Uni! :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Pike-chan said...

hahahhaahaa sure sure...

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home