/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Luck

The amount of rejection that I have faced in the past three weeks cannot be compared to the way that the people have rejected me.

Some chose to tell lies (which are obvious to any dumb fool), while others don't reply phone calls or text messages, some turn their heads away and walk in the opposite direction, some ban me on their msn, some ignore me completely, and some say hurtful things to my face just to get me away.

But all said the word "no" in their very own way.

I guess when money is the issue nobody comes to your help. Nobody wants to be responsible for the debts that you incur, however selfish that may sound like.

Who says money doesn't make the world go round? I see my world spiraling all over me

So, it is a fact that scholarships are not merely awarded based on how many A's you've got for your exams, or how well you present yourself during an interview. Scholarships are also awarded based on how lucky you are in finding guarantors to back you up

And in this case, I really don't know whether I have such luck.

Will divine intervention come? God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home