/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Choices

We all can choose our destiny. We have been given the power of choice.

I've been listening to Piano Sonata No. 8 in C Minor by Beethoven, releasing all the stress and tension that has built up within me in the past three days.

I want to go to Australia. That is my choice.

And if I don't get to go because my guarantor delays her documents, at the very least, I tried. I hoped for it. I dreamed of it.

Regardless of the outcome, I will rest well at night knowing that I did all I could.

Good night and God bless us all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good choice on releasing tension on classical tunes.

u got excellent taste

- nick

4:38 AM  
Blogger onegayboy said...

haha. I've got plenty of classical music on my computer.

And jazz too. Don't forget the jazz. Wonderfully romantic, the two.

I think life would be dark and sully without classical music. I just can't live without it.

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jazz... oh... i love jazz too... try silje nergaard's songs... such beautiful songs...

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home