/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Can't get enough of it

My profile has been taken down from the featured-profile column, as they do with all other profiles within 24 hours. They rotate the profiles featured there so as to give other people a chance to be in the limelight

But even after my profile has been taken down, I still received about 40 mails.

This morning I opened my account to a full pointbox. After replying points and emptying my pointbox, it was full again in the afternoon. So was my mailbox.... full with emails

There are currently 30 people asking me to add them to my friend's list.

I don't know if I'll ever get enough of this attention. I'm enjoying every second of it! Not to mention, meeting some very cute people....

Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home