/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Shopping spree

I have bought more than I intended to buy. So far, I have bought five shirts. I also bought a cologne for myself and will be receiving a new pair of contact lenses soon too.

But not before I purchase a watch and a pair of glasses :)

It has been a productive week for me; I have met up with many people so far. Most of these people are online friends whom I've known for quite some time but never had the chance to meet face to face before this. I have also gone to many places that I have not been for a long time, such as Sg Wang and Times Square. Needless to say, I've been having loads of fun playing outside.

Only drawback is, all the traveling is killing me and my poor motorbike haha

Today I parked right in front of the McDonalds outlet in Bukit Bintang, where all the other motorcycles were parked. Unfortunately for me when I was about to go home, I discovered that my left side mirror was missing from its perch. Someone had ripped it off the stand and the stub was all that remained of my poor side mirror.

Now I have trouble turning left or changing lanes as I cannot see behind me on my left. I need to get a new set of mirrors soon before I run into the path of an angry cement mixer or what not. But that will cost me more cash... T_T

Gosh.

I've never seen cash flee my wallet so fast! In this one month... lets just say that I've spent quite a fair sum

And this saturday I will be having my doctor's appointment. Meaning, another RM300 or so gone... thank God this RM300 can be claimed back from my father.. otherwise I don't know how I will deal with it..

I've met many new friends and a few can now be considered as close friends. I think I'll enjoy the coming weekend for sure.

Never been happier :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home