/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Increase in market price...

When you know your market spikes... it can necessarily be a good thing...
or bad.

Click here if you want to know what I mean.

By the way, I redirected all Axcest mail to the spam folder because I didn't want it to clog my inbox.

So, in the span of over a day, I have received this many emails.

Most of them have asked me to be friends, a few left contacts and some.. well.. you know what I mean.

Anyway, it has been a great day, yesterday and today. I went to return my uniform to my Assistant Cafe Manager yesterday. Most of the café staffs were there, save one or two. There was one new Malay guy, apparently he had joined the family of waiters on Monday. He looked slow and inattentive, qualities that do not go hand in hand with waiters. Then again, who am I to judge? Haha.

I went to the restaurant next door to have tea and French Toast with my Assistant Café Manager. We had a very good chat about PLU’s and our experiences with the lot. After chatting for about two hours, I found out that he’s not such a good guy after all haha..

Then I went to my friend’s house to get my haircut. He’s a 18 year old guy who is currently studying hairdressing, so he’s no pro, but he had offered to cut my hair for me about a week ago.

His clipper had not been charged so he had to trim my sides manually. All in all, the haircut took about 2 hours and 20 minutes. I actually fell asleep at the chair for a bit.. it was very tiring to keep sitting there for such a long period. Initially the haircut was a bit drab but he amended it and now it isn’t so bad after all.

He gave me this wax to use… Tony & Guy wax, which his friend bought from Thailand for him. Apparently it cost RM60. But oh it was good… it was in a stick form so goodbye-dirty-hands, moreover it was scented and had a very tangy scent. Loved it. I think if I go to Thailand I must go find it.

Now my hair looks like this:

front view left view right viewrear view

Thanks Danny!!!!!! Love the hair to bits!

Today I’m going to buy some expensive clothes at discounted rates. Or rather, I’m going to check them out and see if I will buy them haha. Feeling happy and very elated, hope this feeling will last forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pike-chan said...

oooohhh... i had my haircut too, just about 3 hrs too... prety short but not as short as urs.... Is Danny give me a discount if I go there for a haircut and mention ur name to him? hahahaahaa :x

9:39 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

cool hair :P

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home