/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bring it on

I need to take charge of my life.

I need to know what I want from life, and how I'm going to go about it.

I need to make decisions but I need to allow God to guide me.

I need to believe that He WILL guide me.

I need to accept that the world is not perfect.

I need to accept what I have been given by God and not demand for more.

I need to love the people who love me and not expect anything in return.

I need to stop stressing myself over unnecessary burdens.

I need to give myself time to recover from bad times and not push myself too hard.

I need to stop expecting things from life.

I need to work on my strengths and not be afraid of failure.

I need to know that I cannot be perfect.

I need to remember that there will always be other people out there better than myself.

I need to find a way to stop thinking negatively.

I need to know how to leave my past behind.

I need to stop finding excuses for myself.

I need to give myself second chances, and give others second chances too.

I need to know how to stop complaining.

I need to know how to be happy.

I need to remember that life is so much more than this, and I only need to give it a chance.

I need to believe that there's a way out of this.

I need to believe that I can do it.

I need to know that the only person out there who can help me is myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home