/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Results, results!

You will not believe what happened to me today.

My friend Lydia came over to Dome and gave me a cake, just before my shift ended! Belated birthday cake!

The first cake I ever received this year from another person. Haha. It was a mocha cake from Starbucks... although it was only one slice, I thought it was very nice of her to buy it for me anyway.

It was delicious too.

An added bonus: while working I saw many cute customers. Gosh. What happened to the world today. For the past week I have been working like a slave to aunties and uncles, old men and old women, fat and ugly people who think they actually look "beautiful", with not a handsome soul in sight!

Gosh. Talk about being "cornered" with ugly people!

And today, there were so many cute fellas. Maybe they sprouted overnight due to the downpour yesterday....

Anyway there was this guy who was wearing a tight short sleeve blue Polo tee, and he was just oh-so-yummy. Nice fleshy biceps, nice chest... nice butt... wahhh

And so many PLU too. Not to mention their bf's tagging along with them.

It was heaven. So many of them, releasing their feminine side (i.e. hand gestures, woman conversations a.k.a bitching, and flaunts of flamboyant behavour) over cups of Flat Whites, Long Blacks, freshly squeezed juice, and yummy smooth bottoms....

I mean, yummy smooth lattes... :x

SO CUTE!

I now have an added motivation to work this tough waiter-cum-slave job, because if the cuties can turn up today, they can turn up everytime. Haha. So I'll just let the prospect of meeting cuties be a motivating factor. Even money is not as good a motivator as this... Hey, if it works... why not?

Just for the record, I wasn't the only "woman" in the room oogling over the guys. My other colleagues were equally amused; they should be, they're real women. Too bad they didn't know that they were all gay. I should know. I'm one. Hahahahahahhaha

My A Level results will be available on Friday. I don't know what to expect... I really hope that I will get the four A's that I need to qualify for any form of financial assistance (not that I have been successful in any attempt to apply for it, though)

God. I can't wait, and yet a part of me doesn't want to be disappointed.

Hope it goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home