/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Monday, August 15, 2005

Prom Pictures

I just received some of the pictures which were taken during my A Levels Prom on the 7th of July. About time, I'd say! I've been waiting for them for about a month. Here are the pictures:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The girls are Selina and Sinthi, and the camera belongs to Selina, the girl in black.

Anyway, I should be receiving more photos soon, I hope...

The weekend was hectic. Gosh. How can you describe serving a restaurant during peak periods (i.e. lunch and dinner on weekends)?

I was practically running up and down the whole day. When I did get a break, my feet were so numb that I couldn't sit down! It was seriously hell. Gosh. When I was a "customer" in a restaurant, I used to be pissed whenever I didn't get the waiter's attention or when the service was poor... But now I take that back... Now I know how waiters feel...

On the bright side, I got a complementary staff meal. So I decided to try their beef rendang nasi lemak. The portion was really huge, and the rendang was pretty good. To add to the nasi lemak, I ordered a Green Tea Peppermint drink, which is an ice blended drink with green tea, peppermint, milk, whip cream and Australian Cadbury chocolate powder. Very very delicious!

My meal was valued at around RM30! Lucky it was free....

I'm currently looking for nice songs to download. If anyone has any suggestions, drop me a mail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home