/*banner of the blog inserted here*/
Sorrento

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Matters

I have been very upset lately, even though I have done well for A Levels. Reason? Because I can't seem to find any sponsors. And every time I try, and of course I try as hard as I can, still I seem to be unsuccessful. Is God trying to tell me to be mediocre and settle for a local university? How come Singapore is so reluctant to accept me?

Can I reapply to Singapore’s NUS and NTU for admission? I want to go there to study. The only problem is that I will have to waste one year if I want to go there, because the next intake is August 2006. What should I do?

I am very frustrated now. Even though I am working as a waiter in a restaurant, it is not enough to keep my mind off things. I am very disturbed. Work performance has been bad as well.

Have been arguing regularly with my brother. Feel like wanting to move out and rent my own place. Very angry with my current situation, and frustrated that I have to deal with so much nonsense.

Although my dad is trying to help me appeal, I know that I shouldn't place too much hope in those alternatives. Yes, try, but don't hope too much. I also applied to GIC (Government of Singapore Investment Corporation) but I don’t know if it would be of any use.

Have not been going to church for ages. Frequent breakouts of anger and silent crying. None of my family members know of this, and so does anyone else, because I don't know who I can talk to. Very emotionally disturbed. Been meeting more people, finding more friends, but so far, it has been unfulfilling.

It is almost as if I'm starting to give up. I don't live for tomorrow anymore.

Sometimes you wonder how long you can bear with it. Sometimes you wonder when it will all be over. Sometimes you wonder when someone will just pop up and lend you a helping hand, because that's really what you need at this point of time in your life.

Just in a current state of madness. Maybe I need to quit my job and go for a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home